Complete the look with matching tablecloths, bread bags and hot mitts!
This fun and cheerful print incorporates iconic Portuguese traditions into its design: the rooster, azulejos (Portuguese tiles) and sardines. In addition to the azulejos pattern, this bread bag incorporates traditional sayings written in Portuguese:
- Olha a sardinha!! …fresquinha. Fresquinha! – Look at the sardine! …Fresh. Fresh!!!
- These sayings aren’t exactly PC these days, but this is what was said back then:
- A mulher e a sardinha quer-se pequenina – The woman and the sardine want to be small
- Galinha velha dá bom caldo, franga nova faz galo velho cantar – Old chickens give good broth, new chickens make old roosters sing
Portuguese Sardines and Phrases Bread Bag | Saco de Pão com Sardinhas e Frases Portuguesas:
- Heavy-weight 100% cotton twill
- 19″ x 14″ (approximately 50cm x 37cm) – see important note below about sizing
- Available in three color schemes:
- Machine washable and dry-able
- Check out our matching:
- Bread Bags:
- Hot Mitts / Gloves:
- The shipping fee for one bread bag is $8.50 (within in the US only), regardless of what the website calculates. Remember – we refund any overages in shipping.
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail. If you have any questions about shipping rates, please contact us
- Combine items into one purchase and save money in shipping
- All sizes are approximate. PortugalStyle does not guarantee exact sizes listed. Adding this item to the cart deems acceptance of this disclaimer.
Thank you very much from PortugalStyle!