Complete the look with matching tablecloths, bread bags and hot mitts!
The print of this elegant 100% cotton bread bag is a classic design that’s beloved by generations of Portuguese. This specific design (and other variations) is very traditional, and it can be found on the tables of Grandmother’s all over the country. It’s fashioned after the beautiful embroideries from Viana do Castelo in the north of Portugal.
The beautiful and simple pattern has a wonderful flow of swirls, hearts and flowers that will add charm and cheer to any room or table.
Portuguese Viana Hearts Bread Bag | Saco de Pão Corações da Viana:
- Heavy-weight 100% cotton twill
- 19″ x 14″ (approximately 50cm x 37cm) – see important note below about sizing
- Available in three different color choices: blue, yellow or red
- Machine washable and dry-able
- Check out our matching:
- Bread Bags:
- Hot Mitts / Gloves:
- The shipping fee for one bread bag is $8.50 (within in the US only), regardless of what the website calculates. Remember – we refund any overages in shipping.
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail. Please contact us with any questions about shipping rates.
- Combine multiple items into one purchase and save money in shipping
- All sizes are approximate. PortugalStyle does not guarantee exact sizes listed. Adding this item to the cart deems acceptance of this disclaimer.
Thank you very much from PortugalStyle!